Jayton knows how to mealprep his breakfast! This is definitely one of our favorite go-to breakfast mealpreps now. Easy, healthy and quick to make. Not to mention packed with vegetables and protein to start your day.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking pan and set aside.
- Slightly sauté the kale in a pot with 1 tsp olive oil. Layer the kale on the baking pan.
- Chop the optional green onions and layer on the baking pan.
- Set pan on med-high and brown 1/2 inch sliced turkey bacon. Layer it into the baking pan
- In a mixing bowl, put in the egg whites and optional seasonings and stir together. Pour the mix into the baking pan.
- Crack the whole egg on top of the baking pan and insert into the oven to bake.
- Bake for 15minutes or until the top is cooked to what you desire.