Quinoa Mealprep Salad
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the carrots, parsnips, onion, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and coat with the fennel seeds.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the pork, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to the baking sheet with the vegetables and roast until the pork is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 16 to 20 minutes more.
- Let the pork rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, wipe out the skillet, add the cider and honey, and whisk to combine.
- Boil until reduced by half, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Serve with the pork and vegetables.