Quinoa Mealprep Salad
- Coat a medium (10”) non-stick pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat
- While the pan is heating, cut the jalapeno pepper in half, remove the seeds and membranes and chop very finely.
- Also chop your sun dried tomatoes. Reserve.
- Add the egg whites to the now hot pan and swirl it around a little bit to spread your egg whites evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
- Sprinkle jalapeno pepper, sundried tomato, salt and pepper over the entire surface of the omelet and swirl it some more.
- Lower the heat, cover loosely (a pizza pan works wonders for this) and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until the whites almost completely set and opaque.
- While your omelet is cooking, chop your spinach rather finely and pop them in the microwave for a few seconds (about 25-30) just to wilt them some.
- Now would also be a good time to pop your bun in the toaster if you want it toasted.
- When your omelet is cooked to your liking, kill the heat and mound the spinach in the middle of your omelet. Fold all four sides over the spinach to create a little package.
- Delicately slide your little bundle onto your [toasted] bun and serve with fresh vegetables of your choice.
- *Nutritional information does not include bun