Quinoa Mealprep Salad
- In a small bowl, mix together protein, coconut flour, liquid egg whites, baking powder and cashew milk.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Preheat a small pan to low medium heat and spray with cooking spray of your choice.
- Pour mix into preheated pan and cook until the bottom is firm (when it slides in the pan freely). I then slide it onto a plate to flip it more easily.
- Then flip and cook until cooked through.
- So easy and delicious! You can prep several ahead and pack for breakfast or a snack throughout the day. You can also top with nut butter or jam.