Delicious salad you can substitute or add or remove ingredients too! Our favorite is the crunch of the edamame in this salad.
Optional: add tofu to add some protein into the meal!
- Bring to a medium pot of water to boil and cook the edamame for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl, combine the edamame, onion, tomatoes, corn, avocado, and jalapeno
- Add the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss gently to combine
- Add the olives and parsley and serve.
- Optional: cube the tofu and mix with salad and serve