Quinoa Mealprep Salad
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Clean your salmon fillets and place on lined sheet pan.
- Clean and chop your brussel sprouts. Place on pan with salmon.
- Generously sprinkle sea salt on top of salmon and veggies. Set aside.
- Next, place your blueberry in a bowl. Mash with fork a bit.
- Add in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt/pepper, your basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix all together.
- Drizzle another 2 -3 tbsp olive oil over your salmon and brussel sprouts.
- Spoon the balsamic basil blueberry mix over salmon fillets.
- Squeeze fresh lemon on top of salmon and veggies. Place lemon slices on top of veggies on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with extra black pepper.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Broil for 1 -2 minutes extra to make brussel sprouts and baked salmon skin extra crispy.
- Remove from oven. Serve and enjoy!