Props to Amanda Meixner for this great meal prepping recipe! It’s healthier than noodles- zoodles! This yummy zucchini dish never gets old.
Recipe by: Amanda Meixner
Bebox portioned as 2 cups zucchini, 1 1/2 cups marinara, and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Spiralize zucchini (or scoop insides of squash)
- Cook the zucchini in a large pot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes. The zucchini will slightly soften up.
- Put the zucchini aside
- Add olive oil and ground turkey to a pot on medium-high heat. Cook until turkey goes from pink to brown
- Combine the garlic, onion, mushrooms, and diced tomatoes and add them to the turkey
- Add the marinara sauce to the turkey mix and cook on low heat for 10 minutes
- Combine marinara with zucchini and enjoy