Drop the oily, fried tortillas! You can still enjoy a delicious, burrito without all the fat and guilt. Try our healthy, portioned out burrito bowl that will leave you satisfied and give you the proper nutrients your body needs.
- Cook the brown rice to the desired number of meals you want to make (ex. 2/3 cups X 3 meals = 2 cups total)
- Cook your black beans (if cooking from raw) or drain black beans (if from can)
- Cook the ground turkey on med high heat and season with flavor god taco seasoning
- Chop the cherry tomatoes, green onions, and avocado while the ground turkey is cooking
- Once rice and turkey is ready, assemble your bowl in order: brown rice, ground turkey, vegetables
- If in Bebox, portion our your bowl by setting your dividers to 1 cup ground turkey, 2/3 cup brown rice, and 2 cups of your vegetables
- Optional: flavor with sirracha sauce or any other seasonings if you like!