Need variety in your mealprep? This spin on a classic southwestern salad is delicious. Mango, Spice, and everything nice.
Best For: No preference
- Start by cooking the turkey in a pan with 2 tbsp coconut oil for 6-8 minutes or until brown
- Mix together the mango, spinach, bell pepper, tomato, and black beans
- Add the ground turkey to the mix
- Make the dressing by combining the olive oil, lemon, and spices to your liking
- Drizzle the mango hot sauce on top
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds for added protein and flavor